What is Wigify?
Wigify is an affiliate marketing solution for ecommerce store owners. Wigify was set-up in Canada in 2009 and built a solid reputation. Since 2013 Wigify has been owned by Understand Digital a UK based digital marketing specialist and owner of the proprietary tracking solution ImpactTag. Wigify now sits on the ImpactTag platform. ImpactTag is one of the most robust tracking solutions on the market.
Wigify is available in various packages depending on the features you require. The base package is called Wigify Go and offers a fantastic way to get started in affiliate marketing. As your programme grows and your needs change you may wish to move to our Pro or Enterprise packages.
Invite influencers, bloggers, content sites, price comparison and various media owners to be your affiliates and promote your Shopify store.
- Buy Advertising On A Revenue Share
- Integrate In Minutes
- Billed By Shopify
- Manage Unlimited Affiliates
- Unlimited Clicks
- Unlimited Sales
£25+vat Per Month – Check out our latest offers
- August 2009 – Launched on the Shopify Platform
- September 2013 – Reached 1,000 installs via the Shopify App Store
- December 2013 – Wigify acquired by Understand Digital Limited
- August 2014 – Wigify migrated to the ImpactTag tracking solution owned by Understand Digital
- June 2018 – Wigify Go launches in beta for Shopify store owners
- March 2019 – Wigify Go rolls out to Big Commerce, Square Space and Woocommerce
- August 2019 – Wigify Go is live fully for sign-up as a software as a service product
Understand Digital & ImpactTag
Understand Digital Limited was set-up in the UK in 2005 and behind the scenes is a powerful analytics product called ImpactTag. ImpactTag is quickly able to analyse customer buying paths for retailers while providing a number of other services such as, Campaign Tracking Tag Management and Affiliate Marketing.
ImpactTag looks after a variety of clients across the globe from household names to start-ups with traffic reaching 200 million clicks per month.
Understand Digital also runs a UK based digital consultancy working with brands, government departments, start-ups and many more customers.